Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my first diploma.....




hai friend , today i want to talk abaout my course take in diploma. after SPM i spend 1 year at home.... After than i planning to do my diploma in IKIP. IKIP college offer so many course for diploma . i choose accountancy course the reason i choose this course is , this first reason is in SPM i take already account subject so i feel i can carry in diploma. and my family also give me support to take this course....
in first sem, i feel this course is easy to study , i not study account only i also study other subject like fundamental of bussiness , in this subject i was learn abount bussiness technic . when i study fundamental of bussiness know more detail of bussiness , if in future i do my bussiness i can handle with my own. I feel happy and enjoy if i success to make profit in my company . i think this for today ok bye...........
Accounting is the study of how businesses track their income and assets over time. Accountants engage in a wide variety of activities besides preparing financial statements and recording business transactions including computing costs and efficiency gains from new technologies, participating in strategies for mergers and acquisitions, quality management, developing and using information systems to track financial performance, tax strategy, and health care benefits management.

1 comment:

  1. hai........ kalaivalakum.kum...kum...kum.. hahahahahaha... man man lai.... your blog is nice..... macam nama bas NICE tu.... hahahahaha.... sapliya????????? saya pun tak tahu ape itu.... kakakakakakakaka....

    ReplyDelete